Roombas are highly effective cleaning tools. This is because of their unique design and construction. If you are searching for a unit to keep your hardwood floor clean, the reviews below will greatly help. This is because, we have composed reviews of the top 10 best Roombas for hardwood floors in 2020. Check them out and buy the one you like the most.
10. Robot Vacuum, GOOVI 1600PA Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Self-Charging, 360° Smart Sensor Protection, Multiple Cleaning Modes Vacuum Best for Pet Hairs, Hard Floor & Medium Carpet
It delivers 1600Pa of intense suction which picks up dirt, crumbs, and dust thus suitable for hardwood floors and carpets. It is also very simple to operate with remote control or even automatic clean all at one touch. As well, it automatically returns to charging base to recharge when power is low, making sure that it is charged and ready to clean. Besides, it has 2.83-inches low profile design which enables it to glide underneath sofa and beds with ease. In addition, it has big wheels which roll over carpets and climbs over door ledges to get the mess.
9. roborock E35 Robot Vacuum and Mop: 2000Pa Strong Suction, App Control, and Scheduling, Route Planning, Handles Hard Floors and Carpets Ideal for Homes with Pets
The Roomba cleaner uses a double-gyro system and motion tracking sensors for efficient cleaning in every room. As well, it has 13 kinds of sensors which combine to provide cliff sensing, mid-clean charging, collision avoidance, and lessen the likelihood of entrapment. It is also equipped with a huge 5200mAh battery which provides 2.5 hours run time for high quality results. Besides, it delivers up to 2000Pa of powerful suction to pull dirt easily off hard floors. Besides, it mops and vacuums simultaneously for stunning clean floors.
8. Roborock S5 Robotic Vacuum and Mop Cleaner, 2000Pa Super Power Suction & Wi-Fi Connectivity and Smart Navigating Robot Vacuum with 5200mAh Battery Capacity for Pet Hair, Carpet & Hard Floor (White)
This outstanding Roomba for hardwood floor is equipped with a laser mapping system which scans your home as it cleans. It also has sturdy suction and several cleaning modes such as quiet, turbo, balance, and maximum mode, with an optimum suction power of up to 2000 Pa. Also, it has a superior app control which allows you to schedule cleaning tasks. Moreover, you can install a water tank for simultaneous vacuuming and mopping. In addition, it has extremely high 5200 mAh battery capacity which offers up to 2.5 hours of run time thus suitable for multi-room and big house.
7. eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 11S (Slim), Robot Vacuum Cleaner, Super-Thin, 1300Pa Strong Suction, Quiet, Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, Cleans Hard Floors to Medium-Pile Carpets
It has BoostIQ technology which automatically increases the suction power within 1.5 seconds when more vacuuming strength is required. As well, it vacuums for up to 100 minutes on hardwood floors with consistent, superior suction. It also has an anti-scratch tempered glass-top cover for maximum protection, infrared-sensor for escaping obstacles and drop-sensing technology to avoid falls. Besides, it automatically recharges hence it is always charged and ready to clean.
6. iRobot Roomba i7+ (7550) Robot Vacuum with Automatic Dirt Disposal-Empties Itself, Wi-Fi Connected, Smart Mapping, Works with Alexa, Ideal for Pet Hair, Carpets, Hard Floors, Black
The robotic vacuum features automatic dirt disposal that has an AllergenLock bag which holds up to 60 days of hair, dust and dirt. It also has a power lifting suction which delivers up to 10 times the air power for enhanced pick up performance. As well, it intelligently maps and recalls several floor plans to clean your whole home. Furthermore, it is equipped with imprint smart mapping which enables it to learn, map and adapt to your entire home. Additionally, it is equipped with unique double multi-surface rubber brushes that don’t get tangled with pet hair.
5. Coredy Robot Vacuum Cleaner, 1400Pa Super-Strong Suction, Ultra Slim, Automatic Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum for Cleaning Hardwood Floors, Medium-Pile Carpets, Filter for Pet, Easy Schedule Cleaning
This is among the best Roombas for hardwood floors you can buy. It allows you to easily begin cleaning, schedule and customize your cleaning preferences with a remote control. It also has an automatic adjust cleaning head, automatic increase suction power and adapts its height to easily clean hardwood floors. As well, it delivers up to 1400 Pa suction power which picks up everything from large debris to small particles. It also has fully advanced anti-drop and anti-collision intelligent sensor technology and pressure-sensitive soft bumper for easy cleaning. In addition, it has 2600mAh large capacity battery which offers up to 110 minutes of constant run time.
4. iRobot Roomba i7+ (7550) Robot Vacuum Bundle with Automatic Dirt Disposal – Wi-Fi Connected, Smart Mapping, Ideal for Pet Hair (+2 AllergenLock Dirt Disposal Bags)
It has imprint smart mapping which enables it to learn, map and adapt to your entire home for easy cleaning. It is also equipped with vSLAM technology which allows it to easily navigate and efficiently clean the whole level of your home. As well, it has premium three-stage cleaning system which cleans pet hair and dirt from your home. Besides, it has clean base automatic dirt disposal which holds up to 30 bins of hair, dust and dirt.
3. Bagotte BG600 Robot Vacuum Cleaner, 2.7″ Slim & Quiet, Smart Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum Cleaners, Good for Pet Hair Hardwood Floor Carpet Tile
This remarkable Roomba for hardwood floor produces powerful suction power of 1600Pa with one-touch activation and freely clean from carpets to floor. It focuses on pet hair, large particles, debris and dust. Also, it is designed to be 2.7-inch thus works perfectly under furniture. Moreover, it has onboard AI technology hence will automatically return to charging base to recharge when in low power. Moreover, it has six cleaning modes such as single room cleaning, edge cleaning, max vacuuming cleaning, spot cleaning, auto-cleaning, and scheduled cleaning.
2. iRobot Roomba 614 Robot Vacuum- Good for Pet Hair, Carpets, Hard Floors, Self-Charging
It has three-stage cleaning system which loosens, lifts and suctions hair, dust, and dirt from hard floors. As well, it has double multi surface brushes which work together to grab large debris, dirt and dust. It also has patented dirt detect sensors that alert it to work harder on areas where dirt is concentrated. Moreover, it features auto adjust cleaning head and smart navigation thus works perfectly on hard floors and carpets.
1. iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum-Wi-Fi Connectivity, Works with Alexa, Good for Pet Hair, Carpets, Hard Floors, Self-Charging
The Roomba has double multi surface brushes which work together to grab large debris, dirt and dust. As well, it has patented dirt detect sensors that alert it to work harder on areas where dirt is concentrated. Furthermore, it features auto adjust cleaning head and smart navigation thus works perfectly on hard floors and carpets. Besides, it has three-stage cleaning system which loosens, lifts and suctions hair, dust, and dirt from hard floors.
These are certainly the top 10 best Roombas for hardwood floors in 2020. They are made from quality components hence last long. They also have a lot of features to transform your cleaning experience. Therefore, any of these cleaning tools is a valuable purchase.