If you are looking for a projector for business presentations, gameplay, or home theater entertainment, then you know that the best projector can make a huge difference in your experience. For instance, such a projector can make presentations more professional and engaging, whereas it can enhance accurate gameplay and even more winnings.
However, what makes the difference between the best projector and the average units? Some of the features that will lead you to the best unit include a high contrast ratio, a high resolution, a high brightness level, a long-lasting LED lamp, a manageable size and weight, a variety of input/output connections, and Bluetooth and Wi-Fi compatibility if necessary.
To help you locate a projector that fits such qualities and much more for a reasonable price, have a look at the top 10 best projectors under $400 in 2019. These projectors serve as a perfect addition during presentations or entertainment.
10. Laser Beam Pro C200, FDA Assessed Class 1 Laser projector, Focus Fee 20-150”, HD 768P native resolution, 120 min rechargeable battery, compatible w/ HDMI support devices, built-in Internet, YouTube
Share your contents wherever you go with this projector. It adopts a Laser Beam projection technology and a hotspot service so that you can watch videos anywhere. More to that, the projector features built-in Wi-Fi that lets you surf the web. As a result, you can use Apps such as Amazon Prime TV, YouTube, Netflix, among others to watch favorite videos.
The projector can be connected to seven different devices such as a Bluetooth mouse, Bluetooth speaker, Bluetooth keyboard among others due to the Built-in Bluetooth function. Also, it can be connected to iOS and Android devices wirelessly to allow you to share photos or watch downloaded videos from the projector. The projector is compatible with devices such as MAC, gaming consoles, laptops, PCs, among others since it can be connected using a certified micro HDMI or HDMI power splitter.
With it, you can be sure to enjoy vibrant colors and soft images on a bright-color wall, projector screen, or ceiling since it supports up to 4K input and a 1366 x 768p progressive HD native resolution. In addition to that, the projector’s maximum brightness is 200 lumens which enables it to deliver bright images. The unit is equipped with Google’s Android Lollipop Minimal Operating System with a 1GB RAM and an 8 GB internal memory. You can use the projector with a USB flash drive or a micro SD card if you are in need of extra storage.
- The projector provides four different ways to connect.
- Ability to watch videos when moving.
- It allows you to share contents from any location.
- It delivers cool and vivid colors as well as high-quality images.
- A compact 2.79 x 5.53 x 0.74 inches product dimension, and lightweight 260 grams weight.
- Great image quality in low-light environments.
- Instructions to connect are not comprehensive.
- The battery does not stay for a long time on the high power setting.
9. WOWOTO H8 3000 lumens Mini Projector LED DLP 1280×800 Real Mini Home Theater Projector WXGA Support 3D 1080P HD Perfect For Entertainment Business Wireless Screen Share Android HDMI USBx2 RJ45 176”±
Make your data presentation more professional with the H8 3000 lumens Mini Projector from WOWOTO. The projector has an auto vertical keystone correction so that you will not require to fiddle with the knob to make it balanced. Also, it uses the digital zoom so that you will not be required to move the projector manually to have it support the rear, front, and ceiling projection.
The projector has an LED lamp with a 20,000 hours long-lasting LED so that you will not need to replace it for seven years even after using it for up to 8 hours in a day. Also, it features a compact and stylish design that makes it a perfect choice when looking for a gift or an easy-to-carry projector. You can use the unit to project from a smartphone, tablet, or laptop wirelessly through the Airplay, Miracast, DLNA, or Ushare features. In addition to that, the projector can be connected to a mouse via a USB port or Bluetooth to enhance convenience.
WOWOTO H8 Mini Projector has a 1280 x 800 native resolution and a 3000-lumens brightness. Also, it has built-in Wi-Fi that lets you download and install apps. You can use it to project videos and images from a variety of devices due to the extensive stable wired connection including an AV port, HDMI, USB 2.0 and USB 3.0.
- The projector is easy to set up and operate using the included remote.
- Great picture quality and great sound.
- Stereo speakers allow you to listen to the audio of movies, games, and videos.
- It is extremely quiet due to the low fan noise.
- Small and portable size.
8. 2018 Updated Android 6.0 3600 Lumens HD Wireless Projector with Wifi Bluetooth HDMI Support 1080P Airplay LED Home Theatre Projector for TV Phones PC Laptop Tablet DVD Xbox PS4 Game Outdoor Movies
Equipped with a variety of inputs among them a HDMI input, 2 USB inputs, Video, VGA, AV, and TV inputs, this is the projector to acquire when looking for the best projector under $400 that will let you play movies from laptops, phones, DVDs, PS3, Xbox, PS4, and other devices. Asides from that, the projector is Bluetooth 4.0 and Wi-Fi compatible to enhance wireless connections.
You can use it when you want to project to the ceiling, front, or rear since it supports 15° vertical keystone correction. With it, you can be sure to view high-quality images due to the 1280 x 800 native resolution and its support for 1080p, 720p, and 480p resolution. Whats more is that the projector delivers bright images from the 3600 lumens bright LED. Its LED can last for 50,000 hours to reduce the need for replacement.
The projector has a built-in Android 6.0 operating system that offers better compatibility than Android 4.4.4. Also, it features a powerful Quad-core processor with 8GB large storage to allow you to surf the internet and gain access to a wide variety of online contents without lagging or buffering. The projector is a great choice for a big screen viewing experience since it supports a 200″ wide giant screen. It comes with a pre-installed web browser, which enhances access to YouTube, Kodi, Hulu, among other online apps.
- The projector delivers clear images due to its support for the 1080p resolution.
- It is easy to use and set up.
- The built-in speaker is loud and with decent sound quality.
- Its Android system is more stable than Android 7.1.
- It does not have a second HDMI port.
7. NEC Higher Brightness Video Projector (NP-V332X)
Are you looking for the best business projector under $400? Well, you need to consider NEC’s V332X. The reason is that it displays bright images from the latest DPL engine. Apart from that, the projector features a 12.6 x 9.8 x 4 inches compact product dimension and a lightweight design of 6.2 pounds to allow you to carry it to meetings and conference rooms with a lot of ease.
The projector adopts a quick startup, cooling, and shutdown which minimizes the setup and teardown time between meetings. With it, you can be sure to have a projector with an extended lamp life and low power consumption since it adopts the ECO mode technology. The unit has dual HDMI inputs to allow you to connect high-definition sources. More to that are discreet source keys on remote that allow you to make fast changes.
- The projector’s size is small and manageable.
- It delivers bright and clear images.
- An ECO mode technology reduces power consumption.
- Dual HDMI inputs allow multiple devices to be connected simultaneously.
- The projector’s zoom control is limited.
6. InFocus IN112XA Projector, DLP SVGA 3600 Lumens 3D Ready 2HDMI with Speakers
Whether you are in need of a projector for use with business presentations or one for home cinema viewing, then you can be sure that InFocus IN112XA Projector will provide that. The reason is its 15,000-hours long-lasting projector lamp that provides hours of crystal clear viewing for the best viewing experience.
Another aspect that makes this projector a must-have is the 3600-lumen lamp and the 18000:1 contrast ratio. This enables it to deliver brighter whites and darker blacks to enhance an overall sharper image. The projector offers a 28″ to 300″ viewing size where its projection distance ranges from 2m to 12meters. It has an 800 x 600 SVGA resolution and built-in speakers meant to enhance the best viewing experience.
- A 12.4 x 8.8 x 4 inches, compact size and a 5.51pounds lightweight design.
- The projector has a nice resolution that enables it to deliver quality images.
- It delivers bright images using the 3600-lumens lamp.
- The remote doesn’t include a battery.
- The projector does not have smart additions such as internet compatibility.
5. Mini Projector(2018 Upgraded+80%lumens) MOTOU DLP Portable LED Projector HD 8400mAh Rechargeable battery Supports iPhone/Android Multimedia outdoor for party/business/home
Enjoy the visual impact of using a projector by using MOTOU DLP projector. It supports a 3D view and a 1920 x 1080 resolution making it a perfect choice for improved clarity and color saturation. More to that, the projector has a 2000 lumens brightness and a 2000:1 contrast ratio. This enables it to create perfect images for the best viewing experience. You can get the projector for outdoor use or to entertain a lot of people since it is equipped with dual speakers that enable it to deliver a loud sound.
Something else that you will love about this projector is its Wireless More Screen Share. This allows you to share More Project resources through the projector screen via Miracast, and Airplay wirelessly so that you can project from Android phones, laptops, or iPads without having to plug these devices into the projector. The projector is Android 5.1 compatible. Also, it features a built-in FreeClick and Google Play store which enables it to support software such as Netflix, Hulu, and YouTube.
You can use it when you want to share photos with a simple device due to the powerful software that lets you find an App for commercial life, portable outdoor, or games. The projector is compatible with Amazon Fire TV stick and TV Box. Its luminous LED lamp has a lifespan of more than 20000 hours which means that it can last for up to 8 years when used 8 hours per day. The unit’s projection size is 34″ to 120″, while its projection distance is 3 feet to 10 feet.
- Extremely easy to set up.
- Manageable size and weight.
- It can charge phones when they are plugged in.
- The projector delivers great image qualities.
4. Epson Home Cinema 660 3,300 lumens color brightness (color light output) 3,300 lumens white brightness (white light output) HDMI 3LCD projector
Enjoy a big screen entertainment with Epson projector. It delivers images up to 300″ on a blank wall or screen to allow you to enjoy life-sized images which are up to 25x larger than a 60″ flat panel. More to that, the unit delivers bright images due to the 3300-lumens brightness. Hence, you can get it when looking for the best projector that is suitable for viewing in a variety of lighting conditions.
The projector includes all-digital HDMI ports so that you can connect your cable/satellite Box, gaming console, streaming device, or Blue-ray disc player. In addition to that, it adopts an innovative 3LCD technology that lets you get access to amazing action scenes without a rainbow effect.
Epson Home Cinema 660 has a fan that operates at a 37dB noise level on the normal mode and a 28dB noise level while on Eco mode. Also, it includes a built-in speaker and easy image adjustments to enhance a hassle-free viewing experience. The projector operates at a 19feet distance making it a great choice for large room view.
- The projector delivers great HD bright pictures.
- It is quiet enough to allow you to use it anywhere.
- It supports an HDMI audio splitter adapter.
- It’s easy to set up and use.
- The projector doesn’t include a second HDMI port.
3. ViewSonic PA503S 3600 Lumens SVGA HDMI Projector
The answer to a versatile projector that serves as a perfect choice for use in small business environments or education setups is ViewSonic PA503S projector. It features a native SVGA 800 x 600 resolution, a 3600-lumens brightness, and a high contrast ratio making it a perfect choice for bright and clear images in different environments.
What’s more, the projector includes an energy-saving SuperEco feature. This feature allows you to reduce the projection brightness by 70% enabling the lamp life to extend up to 15,000 hours. The unit is easy to set up since it only requires that you plug and play your videos, pictures, or presentations. Also, it includes a variety of inputs such as VGA, audio in/out, and HDMI to allow you to connect media players, MACs, mobile phones, and PCs.
ViewSonic PA503S projector features an exclusive SuperColor technology that enables it to offer a wide color gamut so that it can provide beautiful images in any environment. The unit can project a 120″ image from 15’8″ distance which makes it perfect for large rooms. You can expect to receive a remote control, power cable, and VGA cable when you get this projector.
- Extensive connectivity ports such as 2 x VGA, HDMI, VGA out, audio in/out and Composite Video
- A manageable 4.3 x 11.6 x 8.6 inches size and 7.14 pounds weight.
- The projector delivers a great color and bright images.
- It works perfectly in lighted rooms.
- Its fan operates quietly.
- Its sound is not of a high-quality. Hence, you will need an external speaker for better sound.
2. Nebula Capsule Smart Mini Projector, by Anker, Portable 100 ANSI lm High-Contrast Pocket Cinema with Wi-Fi, DLP, 360° Speaker, 100″ picture, Android 7.1, 4-Hour Video Playtime, and App
Acquire Anker’s Nebula Capsule mini projector and allow it to transform any space into a theater. The projector adopts an advanced DLP technology that utilizes IntelliBright algorithms so that it can deliver bright 100ANSI-lumens pictures up to 100″ big. Apart from that, it is equipped with a powerful 360° omnidirectional speaker. The speaker allows it to pump out the sound in every directional for the best listening experience.
You can carry this projector wherever you wish, thanks to the super portable design. In particular, the projector measures 68 x 68 x 120 inches while it weighs 14.8oz. What’s more is that it serves as a great choice for a durable projector. This is due to the aluminum body that enhances strength. Nebula Capsule delivers a continuous video playtime of up to four hours after a single charge. Also, it adopts a Quick Charge technology that enables it to recharge faster and also charge while in use.
The unit operates on Android 7.1 so that you can run and stream media apps flawlessly. With it, you can display content from Netflix, Hulu, YouTube among other apps to assure you of endless entertainment. However, note that it does not mirror or screencast copyrighted content. Hence, you will be required to download and use apps through capsule directly when you want to view copyrighted content from such providers.
- It can sit on most surfaces, and it also includes a standard tripod screw hole that makes it easy to set up.
- The projector is portable and includes a battery that operates for hours.
- It comes with high-quality accessories such as a travel pouch, an Anker micro USB cable and a compact charger with Quick Charge 3.0.
- The projector is easy to use.
- It delivers great picture and sound quality.
- It doesn’t include a lens shutter or protector for when it’s not in use.
- It does not work with apps such as Fox Sports Go, Sony PlayStation, and ChromeCast.
1. BenQ WXGA Business Projector (MW526AE), DLP, 3300 Lumens, 15,000:1 Contrast, Dual HDMI, 10,000hrs Lamp Life, 71″@7.8ft, 1.2X Zoom, 1280×800
Fulfill your business and commercial projection needs with BenQ WXGA Business Projector. The projector delivers a brilliant image performance due to the 3300-lumens of brightness that enables it to deliver stunning display presentations even in well-lit rooms. What’s more, it adopts a powerful 15,000:1 native contrast ratio. This ratio is enabled by the DLP technology and the all-glass optical lens system to enable the projector to deliver ultimate clarity for razor-sharp readability.
The projector has a WXGA1280 x 800 resolution and a 16:10 aspect ratio. These features enable it to deliver an optimal widescreen image so that it can meet business and commercial projection needs. Whats more, it includes multiple connection ports including dual HDMI inputs and dual VGA inputs to enhance expanded connectivity. With it, you can be sure to have a hassle free-maintenance since it adopts an eco-friendly feature that enables it to save the battery. Also, the projector’s noise level is low since it delivers a 32dBA noise while on the normal mode and a 29dBA noise while operating on the economic mode.
- Two HDMI ports enhance versatility.
- The fans operate at a relatively quiet sound level.
- The projector provides the ability to zoom and focus.
- It delivers super-bright images and clear and crisp texts.
- It allows you to adjust the picture brightness through the projector settings so that it can suit your environment.
- The audio quality of the speakers is poor.
- It does not include a lens cap for when it is not in use.
The projectors discussed above are the best units for those in need of the best projectors under $400. The reason is that they combine a lot of features in a compact and portable size to allow you to make the best business presentations or entertain your friends form any spot. Therefore, give them a shot and rest assured to buy a projector that worth every penny.