Table of Contents
- 10. Comfort Glow Ceramic Disc Heater, 5,200 BTU -BDISC6
- 9. Heatstar By Enerco F160550 Heatstar Natural Gas Unit Heater
- 8. Comfort Zone CZ220 Industrial Steel Electric Ceiling Mount Heater, 3 Heat Levels up to 5,000 watts, White
- 7. Mr. Heater F260550 Big Maxx MHU50NG Natural Gas Unit Heater
- 6. Mr. Heater F260560 Big Maxx MHU80NG Natural Gas Unit Heater
- 5. Mr. Heater F232000 MH9BX Buddy 4,000-9,000-BTU Indoor-Safe Portable Radiant Heater
- 4. Dr. Infrared Heater DR-988 Garage Shop 208/240V, 4800/5600W Heater with 6-30R Plug
- 3. Dimplex DGWH4031 4000-Watt Garage/Workshop Heater
- 2. Fahrenheat FUH54 240-volt Garage Heater, 2500-5000-watt
- 1. Dr. Heater DR966 240-volt Hardwired Shop Garage Commercial Heater, 3000-watt/6000-watt
You may need a garage heater at one time to use maybe in your basement, workshop or garage. There are many of them in the market but choosing the best can be a problem. With my research I found ten best garage heaters you can choose from. The following are some of the best garage heaters in the market:
10. Comfort Glow Ceramic Disc Heater, 5,200 BTU -BDISC6
This is one of the best garage heaters. It has an electronic thermostat that has an external ambient temperature sensor. There are 4 ceramic disc-heating elements and a fan that runs in a cool down mode. It can heat an area of up to 600 sq. feet. There is an accidental tip –over shut-off that helps prevent major accidents. The housing is made of sturdy steel brown box. If you need one garage heater, this is the best to give a try.
9. Heatstar By Enerco F160550 Heatstar Natural Gas Unit Heater
This type of garage heater uses 50K BTU per hour and it uses natural gas. It heats an area of up to 750 sq. ft. It has a spark ignition that has a self-control module. There are two angles that are used for ceiling mounting. The garage heater should be 8 ft. raised from the ground. It has a low profile design. This garage heater is the best to use and has an affordable price.
8. Comfort Zone CZ220 Industrial Steel Electric Ceiling Mount Heater, 3 Heat Levels up to 5,000 watts, White
This type of garage heater has variety of features that make it the best in the market. It has 3 heat levels 3000/4000/5000 watts with a thermostat control. There is caution and power indicator lights that work on low 208V for safety overheat system and Nicki has a 1- phase hardwired connection of 240v 60Hz to rely on. It is made of a steel body and a removable front grille assembly that is used for cleaning. It is fan-forced to make it circulate in a wide area. Included are adjustable louvers used to direct output and adjustable installation angles.
7. Mr. Heater F260550 Big Maxx MHU50NG Natural Gas Unit Heater
This type of garage heater has a 3-year warranty on burners and parts. It has powered exhaust that allows vertical and horizontal venting. It has a thermostat, A/C terminal and gas connection that are easily accessible. Included is a conversion kit from natural gas to liquid propane. It is a 50000 BTU and per hour it heats up to an area of 1250 sq. ft. You can try this type of garage heater and you will love the results.
6. Mr. Heater F260560 Big Maxx MHU80NG Natural Gas Unit Heater
This type of garage heater has the best features you will want. You can easily access the thermostat, gas connection and A/C terminals. There is a powered exhaust that allows both horizontal and vertical venting. A conversion kit of natural gas to liquid propane is included. It is an 80000 BTU natural gas unit and it heats 2000sq.ft area per hour. Included is 3 year warranty on burners and parts in case you experience any problems with it.
5. Mr. Heater F232000 MH9BX Buddy 4,000-9,000-BTU Indoor-Safe Portable Radiant Heater
This is among the best garage heaters with the best features. It is a 4000-9000 BTU natural gas unit and heats up to 225 sq. ft. It is used bot indoors and outdoors. This heater shuts itself when used over 7000 altitudes above sea level. It shuts itself when pilot light goes off, if it detects less oxygen and if it’s tipped over. Included is a swivel-out regulator and a fold down handle. This type of garage heater is one of the best to give a try in your home.
4. Dr. Infrared Heater DR-988 Garage Shop 208/240V, 4800/5600W Heater with 6-30R Plug
This type of garage heater mostly heats up to 600 sq. and incise of an over heat there is an auto overheat cut off protection. It has a temperature range of 45 to 95 degrees F. Included is a thermostat control with 5600W and volts of 240V AND 208V.C-UL and Ul listed. It has a power cord that reads NEMA 6-30P.It is used to warm construction sites, basements and workshops.
3. Dimplex DGWH4031 4000-Watt Garage/Workshop Heater
This garage heater can be attached to wall or ceiling with included heater swivels used to direct heat and mounting brackets. It is a fan forced heater that has 4000 watts and is known to be a stainless steel element. It is a 13640 BTU natural gas unit with automatic temperature control between 45 to 77 degrees Fit has an auto safety shut off and in case of a fan delay it uses residual heat. This is one of the best heaters to use in your basement, garage or any other place in need of a heater.
2. Fahrenheat FUH54 240-volt Garage Heater, 2500-5000-watt
It’s known to be the best in workshops, garages, basements and outside buildings. It is a heavy duty and rugged industrial heater. There is an in built ceiling bracket mount that makes it easy for horizontal and vertical mounting. In order for heat to be directed to the required places, it has adjustable louvers that are used to direct it. You can give it a try and see the results.
1. Dr. Heater DR966 240-volt Hardwired Shop Garage Commercial Heater, 3000-watt/6000-watt
This is the best garage heater in the market because of its unique features. It has five adjustable louvers used to direct airflow. There is an adjustable thermostat used to control the temperatures. It has CUL and UL listed wall and ceiling wall mounted that has brackets included. It is made of heavy-duty 3000/6000W commercial electric heater. You can use it in your garage, factory, and basement among other places. You can try it out and see whether it helps.
The above discussed garage heaters are the best in the market with the best features. They are of high quality with matching prices that make it easy to acquire one. If you need a garage heater I recommend you to choose any of the above and give it a try. I’m assured you will like it. In case of a problem you can contact your suppliers for more information on what to be done.