Table of Contents
- 1. Seagull S6 “The Original” Acoustic Guitar
- 2. Yamaha FG800 Acoustic Guitar
- 3. Fender CD-60SCE Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- 4. Epiphone HUMMINGBIRD PRO Solid Top Acoustic/Electric Guitar
- 5. Yamaha APX500III Thinline Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar Bundle
- 6. Cordoba Dolce 7/8 Size Acoustic Nylon String Classical Guitar
- 7. Yamaha FGX800C Solid Top Folk Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- 8. Ibanez PF Series PF15ECE Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Cutaway Guitar
- 9. Cordoba Cadete 3/4 Size Acoustic Nylon String Classical Guitar
- 10. Ibanez AEG10NII Nylon String Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar Black
Are you looking for the best acoustic guitars under $400 to purchase? Getting the best acoustic guitars under $400 isn’t easy for most people mainly online because of the several brands currently in the market. However here is list of the top 10 best acoustic guitars under $400 in 2018 that will assist you to choose and purchase the best. Have a look.
1. Seagull S6 “The Original” Acoustic Guitar
This amazing acoustic guitar has amazing features such as; its top is made of pressure tested solid cedar with dual function truss rod. Its sides and back is made of Canadian wild cherry with semi-gloss custom polished finish. It has silver leaf maple neck as well as Rosewood Bridge as well as fingerboards.
2. Yamaha FG800 Acoustic Guitar
It has solid Sitka spruce top, Rosewood Bridge and fingerboard, Nato sides and back as well as diecast tuners. The scalloped bracing offers robust strength and the steel strings give strong sound in low to medium ranges. Additionally, the kit comes with guitar, hard case, Yamaha strings, Yamaha tuner, guitar stand, strap capo and 12 picks.
3. Fender CD-60SCE Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
It has a Venetian-cutaway body which provides simple access to the upper fret. It has a solid spruce top that has scalloped “X” bracing and mahogany sides and back. Also, it has a simple-to-play neck that has rolled fingerboard edges. Also, the Austin Bazaar bundle comes with a guitar strap, Fender hard-shell case, guitar picks, string winder, guitar strings, polishing cloth, clip-on digital tuner, as well as an instructional DVD.
4. Epiphone HUMMINGBIRD PRO Solid Top Acoustic/Electric Guitar
It brings the legendary into the 21st century with its shadow Nano flex pickup system as well as new shadow performer preamp. It has Rosewood fingerboard that has pearled parallelogram inlays as well as a solid spruce top and mahogany sides and back.
5. Yamaha APX500III Thinline Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar Bundle
This guitar offers the ideal balance of performance, value as well as dependability with its superior, dynamic tone. It has a thin-line body which combine incredible comfort, simple top fret access. Also, it has a specially designed “X” bracing which allows its top to sing as well as maximizes its resonance for full, vibrant and natural tone. Moreover, their broad dynamic range, outstanding clarity and excellent sensitivity give them remarkable performance. In addition, it has a spruce top with Nato neck, sides and back. The bundle comes with Polishing Cloth, Pick Card, Strings, Instructional DVD, Tuner, and Hard Case.
6. Cordoba Dolce 7/8 Size Acoustic Nylon String Classical Guitar
It is a remarkable guitar for anybody looking for a comfortable, lightweight as well as simple playing guitar. It is made with a solid cedar top, the traditional Spanish fan bracing, and mahogany sides and back hence durable. The string height can be adjusted by utilizing the truss rod which is included in its neck.
7. Yamaha FGX800C Solid Top Folk Acoustic-Electric Guitar
It has stronger and loader sounds in the low-to-mid ranges because it has modern scalloped bracing patterns. It has a solid spruce top as well as Nato sides and back. Also, it has a cutaway body hence produces full and vibrant sound. This acoustic guitar has solid plugged-in performance. It is made from carefully cured as well as dried woods with beautiful hand-sprayed finishes hence long lasting.
8. Ibanez PF Series PF15ECE Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Cutaway Guitar
This extraordinary acoustic guitar has an incredible sound, premium quality body, beautiful finish and comfortable fret board. It has a solid spruce top as well as mahogany sides and back. In addition, it has an onboard tuner which works incredible to produce amazing sounds. This guitar is ideal for both experts and beginners.
9. Cordoba Cadete 3/4 Size Acoustic Nylon String Classical Guitar
This guitar is lightweight, classic with 84mm nut width. It has a solid Canadian cedar top as well as mahogany sides and back. Also, it features gold tuning machines that have pearl buttons; a hand inlaid wooden rosette as well as a rosewood fingerboard. Additionally, on its neck it has a variable truss rod. In addition, it is a fine guitar for anybody looking for a comfortable, lightweight, as well as easy playing instrument.
10. Ibanez AEG10NII Nylon String Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar Black
It has a slender, single cutaway body hence delivers balance and powerful acoustic sound when unplugged or via PA or amp system. It combines simple playability as well as a mahogany body and sides, solid spruce top to create a high-quality guitar that rises to all occasions. In addition, it has an onboard tuner, for simple sonic manipulation use the three-band equalizer.
We recommend that if you are looking for the best and affordable acoustic guitars you should purchase any of the above top 10 best acoustic guitars under $400 in 2018. They have amazing, unique and matchless features which makes them the best amongst the others. Once you purchase any of the above acoustic guitars quality will be assured for you.